Respite care in a residential aged care community can be a safe, short-term solution for families or partners caring for an elderly loved one. In PresCare’s welcoming communities, we care for respite guests with low care, high care and memory care needs. Guests can join us for a week or two at a time, or longer if needed.
Here are some of times when respite care can provide you with the trusted support you and your loved one need:
1. When they need emergency care
Respite is an ideal option if your loved one has had an accident, injury or illness, and they need dedicated, ‘round-the-clock care in a hurry.
2. Following a hospital stay
Your loved can recuperate and recover with expert 24/7 care and all meals and housekeeping provided.
3. When you’re on holiday
Head away on a holiday knowing your loved one will be looked after with tailored support in a vibrant and welcoming environment.
4. When you need a break from your carer role
Relax and recharge with peace of mind that your loved one will enjoy companionship, fun times and personalised care.
5. During a COVID outbreak
Respite can be a safer option for times when a person may have limited access to their essential care and lifestyle services.
6. To trial what living in one of our communities is like
Your loved one can experience what it’s like to live at a PresCare aged care community before considering a more permanent move.
Respite guests enjoy all the support and services that permanent residents access, including:
- 24/7 tailored care from our dedicated team of Carers and on-site Nurses
- A private, light-filled suite with plenty of space for personal belongings
- A full, country-style meal service (including morning and afternoon tea), plus all-day access to snacks and drinks. Respite guests can choose when and where they enjoy their meals.
- Daily housekeeping, laundry and room service
- Access to our full activity schedule, indoor and outdoor shared spaces and on-site hairdressing salon
- Pastoral support and on-site Church services
Did you know that respite guests can access up to 63 days of subsidised respite care in a financial year? There’s also the possibility of extending this by 21 days at a time (subject to ACAT approval).
To find out more about respite care, download our Respite Guide, or contact our friendly admissions teams:
For Yaralla Place and Groundwater Lodge in Maryborough, call (07) 4120 5800 or email admissionsMB@prescare.org.au
For Alexandra Gardens in Rockhampton, call (07) 4999 3000 or email admissionsAG@prescare.org.au