Home Care Services
We’re about you and the people you love. We connect people with the home care services they need to live the way they choose. Whether it’s organising some help in your home, being transported to a medical appointment, or just connecting with friends and the community, PresCare’s In-Home Care Support workers listen to you to tailor a combination of services that suit your individual needs and budget.
Who are we & what do we do?
PresCare is a Ministry of the Presbyterian Church of Queensland. We’ve been helping Australians live the way they choose since 1929. Everything we do is fully accredited, so you can be sure you’re receiving the best quality services from highly trained professional people with a genuine commitment to care and excellence. Our extensive range of in-home care support services include:
- Personal and In home care services
- Home and garden maintenance
- Transport to appointments and social events
- Accompanied and assisted shopping or bill paying
- In-home nursing
- Community and social activities
- Rehabilitation & physical therapy (physiotherapy, podiatry, speech pathology, dietitian, exercise physiologist)
- Respite care (day and overnight)
- Disability services
- Dementia services
- Pastoral and spiritual care
- Food and meal services
- Mobility equipment and everyday living aids
Many of these home care services are government funded to help people to continue living independently in their own homes and communities – programs like the Commonwealth Home Support Packages (CHSP) and Home Care Packages (HCP). If you don’t already have one, you will require a referral and assessment through My Aged Care (MAC). PresCare’s friendly and knowledgeable Customer Relationship Officers can assist with this process and help you to arrange an assessment.
We can also provide specific services to meet your needs by private arrangement.
If you would like to get an idea of how much it might cost for a home care support package that is tailor-made to suit your own individual needs we encourage you to use our Create My Own Care Plan tool.
Alternatively, please phone your nearest PresCare office to speak to one of our Customer Relationship Officers who can provide all of the information and help you need to get started with arranging in-home support.
Home Care Services
- Brisbane South – Ph: 07 5519 6600
- Logan River Valley- Ph: 07 5519 6600
- Beaudesert – Ph: 07 5519 6600
- Gold Coast – Ph: 07 5519 6600
- Wide Bay – Ph: 07 4194 3500
- Sunshine Coast – Ph: 07 5413 9500
- Brisbane North – Ph: 07 3881 5300
- Rockhampton – Ph: 07 4921 7600
- Mackay – Ph: 07 4963 0922
- Cairns – Ph: 07 4081 5900
- Townsville – Ph: 1800 773 722
Allied Health – Ph: (07) 3710 2318 or 1800 773 722