At PresCare, we believe in the importance of helping people with disability achieve their goals. This may include helping people improve their independence and lead full and productive lives in their homes and workplaces, and remain connected with their communities.
Our disability carers do this by providing people with individualised support and the flexibility to manage their supports to help them achieve their goals, learn new skills and lead full and productive lives. This includes:
- Daily living skills – cleaning the home, shopping and cooking
- Travel training – confidence with using public transport
- Social engagement skills – for example, joining a hobby group
- Study and work options
- Exercise and fitness
- Leisure and recreation activities
- Allied health therapy services including exercise physiology, podiatry, nutrition, physiotherapy and occupational therapy
- Access to centre-based group activities and overnight stays at PresCare Inala Place (Brisbane).
These support services are flexible and designed to help people with disability to be confident consumers. View our Disability Support brochure here.
For more information on our range of disability services or to arrange a quote, please phone PresCare on 1800 773 722 to speak to one of our friendly Customer Relationship Officers.