Wynnum Information Session for Seniors & Retirees – December 2017
Confused about aged care services and your entitlements?
PresCare is holding a FREE information session for anyone who would like to know more about government-funded aged care packages and their entitlements. You’ll get the meet face-to-face with our Client Services Managers who will help you understand recently introduced ‘consumer directed care’ – what it means, how you will be impacted, what you’re entitled to and what you need to do.
This session will be held at 231 Bay Terrace (corner of Cedar St), Wynnum QLD 4178
Wednesday 6th December from 10am-12pm
At this session we’ll answer all of the questions that many older Australians have been asking…
- What is Home Care Package? How do I get one?
- What is the Commonwealth Home Support Program? How do I qualify?
- What is an ACAT assessment? How do I get one?
- Do I have to go on a waiting list? Why?
- I already have a package, how will recent changes affect me (or my loved one)? Can I move to another provider? How? I’m moving, can I take my package with me?