Coopers Plains Day Therapy Centre
906 Boundary Rd, Coopers Plains Queensland, 4108
Phone: 07 3710 2318
|Monday to Friday||8:00am to 4:00pm|
With a team of allied health professionals who specialise in rehabilitation and physical therapy, the PresCare Day Therapy Centre will help maintain or recover optimal physical outcomes allowing people to live independently in their own homes and maintain a connection to their community.
Conveniently located on Boundary Road at Coopers Plains with on site parking and easy access to public transport, the centre is accepting referrals from My Aged Care as well as Private Medical Aids and Fee for Service. Services may also be covered by Commonwealth Home Support Packages (CHSP), Enhanced Primary Care funding (EPC), Queensland Community Care Services (QCCS), private health insurance, and other funding options.
We welcome personal visits to discuss your specific needs and take a tour of the centre. To arrange your visit, please contact Business Manager, Monika Prinsloo.
Download our Day Therapy Centre brochure here.
We also have a number of exercise classes available across our locations. Click below to find one that might suit you.
- Exercise group for people with Type 2 Diabetes – Brisbane
- Hydrotherapy Classes – Brisbane
- Strength & Balance Classes – Brisbane
- Tai Chi Classes – Brisbane
- Exercise group for people living with Parkinsons – Brisbane
Features & Amenities
The PresCare Day Therapy Centre program provides a wide range of therapy services that include:
- Exercise physiology
- Occupational therapy
- Speech pathology
- Health and nutrition with an accredited dietician
- Tai Chi
- Exercise groups for people with Type 2 diabetes
- Balance and weight groups
- Strength and balance classes