Senior ERP Project Manager
- Convenient Milton location
- Key transformation and leadership role
- 18 month fixed term contract
At PresCare we care about the wellbeing of others, we respect and value diversity. We are committed to the discovery of ideas and innovation in our services. We are fun loving, out-going and creative people who work hard to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, the Senior ERP Project Manager as part of an 18 month fixed term contract will lead develop and deliver the implementation of an ERP system. A key focus of this role will be to work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the organisation to ensure the successful delivery of this change program resulting in significant business improvements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define project scope and develop project plans
- Manage the project team and stakeholder relationships to deliver outcomes on time and budget
- Manage vendor relationships
- Identifying and supporting business process change
We want you to be a part of our digital transformation journey!
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate how they manage projects, assess risk, build relationships with key stakeholders and communicate effectively through change. Ideally you will also have:
- Significant experience delivering ERP projects
- PRINCE2 Certification
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Relevant qualifications in Business or IT
PresCare is a for purpose organisation connecting people in the community with services they need to live the way they choose. PresCare employees have access to a wide range of benefits including ongoing development, corporate staff discounts along with generous salary packing.
If you have any questions please contact Andrew Bell for a confidential discussion on 07 3223 4410.