Senior Contracts Administrator – Corporate
At PresCare we care about the wellbeing of others, we respect and value diversity. We are committed to the discovery of ideas and innovation in our services. We are out-going and creative people who work hard to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
As part of the shared services team the we are seeking an experienced Senior Contracts Administrator who will partner with the business to manage contracts across PresCare’s Aged Care and Commercial operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with customers and clients across the group to ensure requirements are understood and reflected in the service provided by the contracts team
- Effectively negotiate favourable commercial terms and conditions and oversee the preparation of contracts
- Manage customer expectations and keep them informed of the status of negotiations and agreements
- Analyze data, prepare reports and deliver insightful information for better decision making
The successful candidate will have a strong background in contracts or procurement with excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with stakeholders across a diverse organisation. Additional requirements include:
- Tertiary qualifications in business, contracts, contract law or procurement would be advantageous
- Proven experience in the contract and procurement fields within medium to large organisations with substantial knowledge of contracts and contract law
- Well-developed problem solving, negotiation, organisational, prioritising and time management skills
- Supervisory experience and workflow management / delegation with the ability to provide advice and drive continuous improvement.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, to be able to work effectively with a broad range of people with varying skills levels and experience.
PresCare is a for purpose organisation connecting people in the community with services they need to live the way they choose. PresCare employees have access to a wide range of benefits including ongoing development, corporate staff discounts along with generous salary packaging. If you are interested in this opportunity, here is the link to the Seek Advert: https://www.seek.com.au/job/36067158?_ga=2.201955283.37732929.1525128706-130852094.1523495882