Rostering Officer – Corporate
Want to be a part of the fastest growing employment sector in Australia?
PresCare has been caring for Queenslanders in their communities for 85 years through services including residential and in-home community care, independent living units, affordable housing and disability services. With close to 1,200 dedicated PresCare People (staff and volunteers), we support more than 5,000 clients in communities from Cairns to south-east Queensland.
We are currently have an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Rostering Officer to join our Rostering Team at PresCare Corporate Office, Milton.
In this role, you will work in a busy and professionally fulfilling environment, with the support of a small and happy team. You will be responsible for the effective execution of coordinating staff rosters for our community clients while complying with relevant legislation. It will involve ongoing communications with the community clients and team members including community carers and office staff.
Why not join us as we become one of the premier aged care providers in Queensland.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Previous rostering experience for over 30 employees using an electronic Data System
- Previous experience in interpreting and adhering to workplace Enterprise Agreements, legislations and Awards
- Great attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in administrative roles within Community Aged Care, Human Services within a non-for-profit, Health or related context.
- Certificate III in Business (Office Administration) or relevant related field of Health, Aged care
Joining PresCare, some of your benefits will include:
- Wellness Program initiatives
- Salary Sacrificing options
- Competitive salary
- Being part of a culture that makes a daily difference in people’s lives
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a national police check prior to commencement.
Should you be interested, please apply below!