Rostering Officer – Corporate
At PresCare we care about the wellbeing of others, we respect and value diversity. We are committed to the discovery of ideas and innovation in our services. We are creative people who are passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences.
PresCare are currently seeking part time rostering officers (20 hours per week) to join a small, energetic and supportive team who are responsible for the coordination of staff rosters for our community clients. Our rostering team prides themselves on excellent customer service while providing ongoing communications with community clients, community carers and office staff.
- Significant experience developing effective and efficient rosters
- Strong stakeholder management experience to engage clients, families and internal customers
- Ability to think decisively and make robust decisions whilst remaining consultative
- A background and understanding of community aged care or related industry (highly regarded)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong computer literacy
PresCare is a for purpose organisation connecting people in the community with services they need to live the way they choose. PresCare employees have access to a wide range of benefits including ongoing development, corporate staff discounts along with generous salary packaging.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a national police check prior to commencement.
If you are interested, please apply online: https://www.seek.com.au/job/37524128?_ga=2.268325321.679440794.1541459801-016608635ec000208977e1fd4b4203073002406b00bd0