Retail Store Supervisor- Walk on Wheels
Walk on Wheels is a well-known and respected brand in the mobility aids industry. Our people transform lives through the sale and distribution of mobility aids, scooters, power chairs and daily living aids as well as special needs rehabilitation equipment.
Our work is more than just a job. As part of the PresCare Group our organisation has evolved around the needs of our customers and people for almost 90 years. We offer a challenging and rewarding workplace where you can see the impact you have on people’s lives, every day.
About the Role
Based in our Townsville Store, you will be supported by the Regional Manager and be responsible for:
- Leading and growing a small team of sales and service specialists in a retail environment whilst selling to customers over a huge geographical catchment area in North Queensland
- Managing and coordinating professional customer service in a variety of areas including; product information, product selection and availability, product sourcing, product rotation and repairs and accurate order processing and on-time product delivery.
- Business and professional network development liaising with Facility Managers, Therapy Centers, Medical professionals, Independent Living solutions and Community Managers
- Identifying and targeting sales opportunities with new and existing clients
Your commitment to a quality customer experience is second to none. You understand that this extends across all of our brands and you will be representing the entire PresCare Group.
You will share our values and demonstrate these through your behaviours while you provide a holistic customer experience and develop strong client relationships.
As a strong Team Leader you will have overall responsibility of the retail store, team and meeting required KPI’s and targets along with the warehouse and stock control and inventory.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- A minimum of two years Team Leadership / Management experience in a Commercial Sales environment
- 4-5 years’ experience in a sales role within a similar business
- A genuine desire to improve customer’s lives and to learn along the way
- Excellent business development and networking skills, including closing ability and strong negotiation skills
- Experience within the Aged Care and Disability industry (preferred)
- Experience with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) (preferred)
Please note that should you be successful, you will be required to undergo a national police check prior to commencement and hold a full open driver license (essential).
We love our work, and care for each other and outcomes. We respect and value diversity. We have a deep commitment to helping our customers discover they can live the life they want to live – even if that means changing how we do it. We are fun-loving, out-going and creative people who work hard to deliver quality products and services.
With more than 1000 great people across the group from Cairns to Adelaide you are joining a progressive and entrepreneurial organisation with a range of businesses that support our vision of building a network of connecting services to help Australians maintain independence either in their homes or in ours.
Our commitment to our people is genuine. For those who share our values we will help you grow professionally and personally through a range of initiatives and provide more tangible benefits including:
- private health insurance discounts and access to other health and wellbeing related offers such as discounts on health management programs
- financial planning and workplace banking benefits
- lifestyle benefits and discounts through our partners including Harvey Norman and Contented Chef.