Registered Nurse – Yaralla Place – Maryborough
We have an exciting opportunity for a permanent part time (up to 76 hours per fortnight) Registered Nurse at our Yaralla Place Residential Facility located in Maryborough
At PresCare Yaralla we are proud of our facility, our employees and our residents. We are passionate about working together to build and maintain a happy, harmonious, caring, compassionate, and creative environment for our employees and residents alike.
As a Registered Nurse, you will work in a busy and professionally fulfilling environment. With the support of a happy team, you will report directly to the Clinical Nurse Consultant, lead, supervise and develop nursing staff, and plan the provision of care for the facility.
To be successful in this role, the following qualifications and/or experience are essential:
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Current registration with APHRA
- Ability to work a variety of shifts (Morning, Afternoon and Nights)
Knowledge of Aged Care Standards
- Prior experience in a similar role within an Aged Care / Health Sector
- Experience in accreditation processes
Joining PresCare, some of your benefits will include:
- Being part of a culture that makes a daily difference in people’s lives
- Wellness Program initiatives
- Salary Sacrificing options
The successful applicant will have the ability to work weekends and flexible hours, including outside school hours. You will also be required to undergo a national police check prior to commencement.
To apply, simply click the APPLY button below.