Registered Nurse – Yaralla Place & Groundwater Lodge
We have an exciting opportunity for two permanent part-time Registered Nurses, to work across both our Fraser Coast Residential Facilities (Yaralla Place located in Maryborough, and Groundwater Lodge located in Granville).
You will be required to work across a wide range of shifts, including morning, afternoon and night shift.
At PresCare we are proud of our facilities, employees and our residents. We are passionate about working together to build and maintain a happy, harmonious, caring, compassionate, and creative environment for our employees and residents alike. As a Registered Nurse you will provide professional preventative, palliative, curative and rehabilitative nursing care. You will work in a busy and professionally fulfilling environment with the support of a happy team.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Current registration or eligibility for registration with APHRA
- Prior experience in a similar role within an Aged Care / Health Sector (preferred)
- Demonstrated up-to-date knowledge and skills in Contemporary Aged Care Services (preferred)
- The flexibility to work morning, afternoon and weekend shifts
Joining PresCare, some of your benefits will include:
- Being part of a culture that makes a daily difference in people’s lives
- Being part of an organisation with core values of Respect, Care, Discover and Deliver
- Wellness Program initiatives
- Training and Development to assist your career development
- Salary Sacrificing options
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a national police check prior to commencement.
If you are interested in this opportunity, here is the link to the Seek Advert: https://www.seek.com.au/job/37838034