Registered Nurse – Lake Sherrin, Thornlands
At PresCare Lake Sherrin we are proud of our facility, our employees and our residents. We are passionate about working together to build and maintain a happy, harmonious, caring, compassionate, and creative environment for our employees and residents alike.
We have an exciting opportunity for a permanent part-time Registered Nurse at our Lake Sherrin Residential Facility located in Thornlands.
As a Registered Nurse, you will work in a busy and professionally fulfilling environment. With the support of a happy team, you will report directly to the Clinical Nurse Consultant, lead, supervise and develop nursing staff, and plan the provision of care for the facility.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to join the PresCare team, we would love to hear from you.
To be successful in this role, the following qualifications and/or experience are essential:
- Degree or equivalent in Nursing
- Current registration or eligibility for registration with APHRA
- Availability to work night shifts
- Qualifications or experience in Aged Care
- Knowledge of Aged Care Standards
- Prior experience in a similar role within an Aged Care / Health Sector
- Experience in accreditation processes
Joining PresCare, some of your benefits will include:
- Being part of a culture that makes a daily difference in people’s lives
- Wellness Program initiatives
- Salary Sacrificing options
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a national police check prior to commencement.
If you are interested, please apply below!