Registered Nurse – Fitzroy
PresCare is a dynamic provider of residential and community aged care services within Northern, Central and South-East Queensland. We are currently looking for a part time Registered Nurse for our Fitzroy Community Services. We would love to hear from enthusiastic experienced individuals to join our team.
The position is reporting to the Community Care Coordinator. This role has a variety of duties, which includes supporting staff, clients and their families.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Diploma or Degree or equivalent in Nursing (required)
- Current registration or eligibility for registration with APHRA (required)
- Demonstrated up-to-date knowledge and skills in Contemporary Aged Care Services (required)
- Computer literate (required)
- Prior experience in nursing within Community Aged Care Service (desirable)
- Developed network of relationships in Community Aged Care in the region (desirable)
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills – verbal and written
- Effective problem solving skills
Joining PresCare, some of your benefits will include:
- Being part of a culture that makes a daily difference in people’s lives
- Career progression
- Wellness Program initiatives
- Salary Sacrificing options
The successful applicant will have the ability to work flexible hours. You will also be required to undergo a national police check prior to commencement.
To apply, simply click the APPLY button below.