Registered Nurse – Alexandra Gardens, Rockhampton
At PresCare we are proud of our facilities, employees and our residents. We are passionate about working together to build and maintain a happy, harmonious, caring, compassionate, and creative environment for our employees and residents alike.
As a Registered Nurse, you will provide professional preventative, palliative, curative and rehabilitative nursing care. You will work in a busy and professionally fulfilling environment with the support of a happy team.
We currently have a variety of opportunities, including full time and part time roles.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Current registration or eligibility for registration with APHRA
- Prior experience in a similar role within an Aged Care / Health Sector
- Demonstrated up-to-date knowledge and skills in Contemporary Aged Care Services
- The flexibility to work morning, afternoon and weekend shifts
Joining PresCare, some of your benefits will include:
- Being part of a culture that makes a daily difference in people’s lives
- Being part of an organisation with core values of Respect, Care, Discover and Deliver
- Wellness Program initiatives
- Training and Development to assist your career development
- Salary Sacrificing options
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a national police check prior to commencement.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online: https://www.seek.com.au/job/37568614?_ga=2.264320456.679440794.1541459801-016608635ec000208977e1fd4b4203073002406b00bd0