Quality Support Worker
PresCare provides care services including residential, in-home community care and chaplaincy and pastoral care in metropolitan and regional areas throughout Queensland. We strive for best practice, by exploring innovative and new concepts in aged care.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a full time Quality Support Officer to join our team on a 12-month fixed-term arrangement based at our Milton Corporate Office however you will spend the majority of your time at the services.
As our Quality Support Officer, you will support the roll out of the quality governance and compliance for our Community and Residential functions. You will do this by leading the monitoring of compliance and quality standards and driving continuous improvement.
This opportunity is for an experienced individual who demonstrates a strong client focus, excellent knowledge of the Australian Aged Care Quality Standards and highly developed leadership skills, together with a commitment to make a contribution to our team.
To be successful in this role, the following qualifications and/or experience:
- Demonstrated experience within an Aged Care / Health Sector (minimum 3-5 years)
- Demonstrated experience in working within Quality Management systems including internal audit, analysis and report writing
Please note that should you be successful, you will be required to undergo a national police check prior to commencement.
- Tertiary qualifications in Health Management, Human Services or a Health Related Field are desirable.
Joining PresCare, some of your benefits will include:
- Being part of a culture that makes a daily difference in people’s lives
- Wellness Program initiatives
- Salary Sacrificing options
To apply, simply click the APPLY button below.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have in a similar role?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?