PMO Support Officer
- Key role in our digital transformation journey
- Convenient Milton location
- Collaborate with leaders and influence outcomes.
At PresCare we care about the wellbeing of others, we respect and value diversity. We are committed to the discovery of ideas and innovation in our services. We are fun loving, out-going and creative people who work hard to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
We currently are seeking a PMO Support Officer to ensure the program of works within our digital transformation journey are successfully implemented. Key responsibilities include:
- Support the CIO, Project Managers and Project Leads
- Establish project management frameworks and quality assurance standards
- Assist with project reporting
- Monitor milestones and key deliverables
- Assist in building business cases
We want you to be a part of our digital transformation journey!
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and communicate effectively through change. Ideally you will also have:
- Relevant experience in similar role supporting ICT and business projects
- PRINCE2 Certification or equivalent project management knowledge and understanding
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
PresCare is a for purpose organisation connecting people in the community with services they need to live the way they choose. PresCare employees have access to a wide range of benefits including ongoing development, corporate staff discounts along with generous salary packing.
For a confidential discussion please contact Andrew Bell on 07 3223 4410.