We are currently looking for a part-time (3 days per week, with the possibility of growth) Occupational Therapist for our Gold Coast / Brisbane branch.
PresCare’s Allied Health Department provides services to over 3500 clients within the Brisbane South and Gold Coast Community in home and centre based.
In this role, you will work in a busy and professionally fulfilling environment, with the support of a small, happy team that provides a range of allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy, speech pathology, exercise physiology, occupational therapy, exercise classes, group therapy and health assessments.
Funding streams include CHSP, TCP, Home Care Packages, DVA, NDIS, Private fee and EPC’s – knowledge of these would be beneficial.
You will deliver a range of Occupational Therapy services including assessments of new clients and the development of new care plans. This will include report writing.
PresCare has been caring for Queenslanders in their communities for 85 years through services including residential and in-home community care, independent living units, affordable housing and disability services. Why not join us as we become one of the premier aged care providers in Queensland.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy (required)
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency(required)
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate (required)
You will also be required to undergo a national police check prior to commencement.
- Post-Graduate qualifications or equivalent experience (desirable)
- Previous experience in an Occupational Therapy role within similar settings (desirable but not essential)
- Experience in minor and major home modifications
Joining PresCare, some of your benefits will include:
- Being part of a culture that makes a daily difference in people’s lives
- Wellness Program initiatives
- Salary Sacrificing options
- Company vehicle for work purposes only