Occupational Therapist – Day Therapy Centre, Coopers Plains
We are currently looking for a full-time Occupational Therapist at our Day Therapy Centre located in Coopers Plains.
PresCare’s Day Therapy Centre provides services to over 3500 clients within the Brisbane South Community in home and centre based. In this role, you will work in a busy and professionally fulfilling environment, with the support of a small, happy team that provides a range of allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy, speech pathology, exercise physiology, occupational therapy, exercise classes, group therapy and health assessments.
You will deliver a range of Occupational Therapy services including program development, implementation and evaluation, assessment of new clients and development of new care plans, and will have opportunity to develop your skills through innovative research, clinical training programs and an experienced mentor.
PresCare has been caring for Queenslanders in their communities for 85 years through services including residential and in-home community care, independent living units, affordable housing and disability services. Why not join us as we become one of the premier aged care providers in Queensland.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy (required)
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency(required)
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate (required)
- Post-Graduate qualifications or equivalent experience (desirable)
- Previous experience in an Occupational Therapy role within similar settings (desirable but not essential)
Joining PresCare, some of your benefits will include:
- Being part of a culture that makes a daily difference in people’s lives
- Wellness Program initiatives
- Salary Sacrificing options
- Competitive salary
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a national police check prior to commencement.
To apply, simply click the APPLY button below.