HR Business Partner – Corporate
- Key role in our people transformation journey
- Convenient Milton location
- Excellent employee benefits
At PresCare we care about the wellbeing of others, we respect and value diversity. We are committed to the discovery of ideas and innovation in our services. We are fun loving, out-going and creative people who work hard to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
As the HR Business Partner you will build collaborative relationships with your customers, providing coaching and advice on all aspects of the employee lifecycle enabling the effective delivery of commercial objectives and a great employee experience. This role would suit an ambitious HR Advisor ready to step up into a true Partnering role. In this role you will:
- Equip leaders with the tools to effectively manage their people
- Lead and facilitate internal change processes
Provide advice to leaders and employees on a diverse range of HR activities including policy, award, EBA, and Fair Work Act interpretation
- Assist in the development and delivery of our people strategy
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to build relationships, influence key stakeholders, communicate effectively through change and provide expert advice. Essential requirements include:
- Previous HR generalist experience in a business partner or advisor capacity
- In depth understanding of Employment Relations
- Tertiary qualification in HR, Business or related field (desirable)
- Strong customer focus with excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- An enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude, an aptitude for thinking differently about HR and its impact on the business and a willingness to learn and grow.
PresCare is a for purpose organisation connecting people in the community with services they need to live the way they choose. PresCare employees have access to a wide range of benefits including ongoing development, corporate staff discounts along with generous salary packaging.
Should you be interested in applying, here is the link to our Seek Advert: https://www.seek.com.au/job/34460928?_ga=2.127480461.1413084927.1506983022-1078037515.1488252486