HR Analyst – Corporate
We are not aged care, we’re PresCare, and our people transform lives.
Our work is more than just a job. Our organisation has evolved around the needs of our customers and people for almost 90 years. We offer a challenging and rewarding workplace where you can see the impact you have on people’s lives, every day.
You have a knack for both people and numbers and enjoy closing out pieces of work in project sprints. You are familiar with working across multiple systems to find data to tell our story – a story that integrates all data points to create as a well rounded view.
You will share our values and demonstrate these through your behaviours while you provide technical expertise and foundational analytics into our people data..
To be successful you will have:
- Strong experience building HR metrics and dashboards – preferably with exposure to Safety
- an inquisitive mind to look for data in unlikely places
- analytical and insightful report writing skills
About the Role:
Based in our Milton, Brisbane support office you will report directly to the General Manager, Human Resources and for the next three (3) months be responsible for:
- Supporting the development of key people (including safety) metrics and building out a maturity plan
- Finding data sources for metrics across the group
- Building monthly dashboard at business unit level and then at Site / Regional level
- Prepare the HR Annual Report for 16/17
- Develop a sustainable process and handover to BAU
We love our work, and care for each other and outcomes. We respect and value diversity. We have a deep commitment to helping our customers discover they can live the life they want to live – even if that means changing how we do it. We are fun-loving, out-going and creative people who work hard to deliver quality services.
With more than 1000 great people across the group who look after customers from Cairns to Adelaide you are joining a progressive and entrepreneurial care provider with a range of businesses that support their vision of building a network of connecting services to help Australians maintain independence either in their homes or in ours.
Our commitment to our people is genuine. For those who share our values we will help you grow professionally and personally through a range of initiatives and provide more tangible benefits including:
- the opportunity to participate in salary packaging which will increase your take-home pay
- private health insurance discounts and access to other health and wellbeing related offers such as discounts on health management programs
- financial planning and workplace banking benefits
- lifestyle benefits and discounts through our partners including Harvey Norman and Contented Chef.
Are you ready to help us transform lives – Apply now!