Graduate Physiotherapist – Maryborough
At PresCare we care about the wellbeing of others, we respect and value diversity. We are committed to the discovery of ideas and innovation in our services. We are fun loving, out-going and creative people who work hard to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
This position will form an integral part of the Care Services team. You will be required to communicate and work alongside a team of multi-disciplinary professionals and act as a subject matter expert when it comes to the physiotherapy services.
Other skills and experience include;
- Oversee assessment information and complete regular reviews of this information
- Coordinate pain management clinics
- Develop suitable treatment plans
- Manage relevant documentation
- Report writing
- Record management
- Report directly into management team
The ideal candidate will also have the following;
- AHPRA registration
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- National Criminal History Check
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
PresCare is a for purpose organisation connecting people in the community with services they need to live the way they choose. PresCare employees have access to a wide range of benefits including ongoing development, corporate staff discounts along with generous salary packaging.
If you are interested, please apply online via Seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/37679846