We have an exciting opportunity for a Facility Manager to lead our Residential Facilities, Yaralla Place located in Maryborough, and Groundwater Lodge located in Granville.
At PresCare we are proud of our facilities, employees and our residents. We are passionate about working together to build and maintain a happy, harmonious, caring, compassionate, and creative environment for our employees and residents alike.
The Facility Manager will have overall responsibility of the commercial management, leadership and clinical care. We are looking for someone that has a natural ability to create a positive culture within the our facilities for the residents, families and staff but also that special someone that is passionate about the delivery of true excellence in customer service.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in leading and managing a facility within a similar role in aged care with relevant tertiary qualifications (Management, Finance or a Health Discipline) and a current AHPRA Registration.
- Tertiary qualification in Nursing
- Current registration or eligibility for registration with APHRA
- Prior experience in a similar role within an Aged Care / Health Sector (preferred)
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to coach and mentor others
- Demonstrated up-to-date knowledge and skills in Contemporary Aged Care Services (preferred)
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a national police check prior to commencement.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online – here is the link to the Seek Advert: https://www.seek.com.au/job/36184503