Enrolled Nurse – Vela
At PresCare Vela we are proud of our facility, our employees and our residents. We are passionate about working together to build and maintain a happy, harmonious, caring, compassionate, and creative environment for our employees and residents alike.
We have an exciting opportunity for a permanent part-time Enrolled Nurse at our Vela Residential Services located in Carina, South Brisbane to work across a range of shifts including our morning, afternoon and night shifts.
As an Enrolled Nurse, you will assist the Registered Nurse in accordance with professional standards in providing preventative, palliative, curative and rehabilitative nursing care. You will work in a busy and professionally fulfilling environment with the support of a happy team.
PresCare has been caring for Queenslanders in their communities for 85 years through services including residential and in-home community care, independent living units, affordable housing and disability services. Why not join us as we become one of the premier aged care providers in Queensland.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to join the PresCare team, we would love to hear from you.
To be successful in this role, the following qualifications and/or experience are essential:
- Diploma or equivalent in Nursing
- Current registration or eligibility for registration with the Queensland Nursing Council as an Enrolled Nurse with medication endorsement
- Qualifications or experience in Gerontology
- Knowledge of Aged Care Standards
- Prior experience in a similar role within an Aged Care / Health Sector
- Experience in accreditation processes
- Demonstrated up-to-date knowledge and skills in Contemporary Aged Care Services
Joining PresCare, some of your benefits will include:
- Being part of a culture that makes a daily difference in people’s lives
- Wellness Program initiatives
- Salary Sacrificing options
The successful applicant will have the ability to work weekends and flexible hours, including outside school hours. You will also be required to undergo a national police check prior to commencement.
If you are interested in this role please apply via Seek here