PresCare provides care services including residential, in-home community care, chaplaincy and pastoral care in metropolitan and regional areas throughout Queensland. We strive to explore new concepts in care and provide consumers with choice and control for living well and independently.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a permanent part-time Diversional Therapist to work across a wide range of shifts at our Rockhampton Facility – Alexandra Gardens. The Residential facility prides its self on providing a caring and friendly atmosphere where residents are involved in decisions relating to their health, care needs and social needs.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, compassionate and experienced Diversional Therapist to assist with the planning, implementation and evaluation of activities that enable residents/clients to participate in a variety of experiences that enhance their quality of life.
To be successful in this role, the following qualifications and/or experience:
- Certificate IV in Community Services (Leisure & Lifestyle) or equivalent
- Experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated up-to-date knowledge and skills in contemporary aged care services
- Experience in working with residents/clients in an aged care setting
The successful applicants will need to have the ability to work weekends and flexible hours, including outside school hours. You will be required to undergo a national police check prior to commencement.
Joining PresCare, some of your benefits will include:
- Being part of a culture that makes a daily difference in people’s lives
- Wellness Program initiatives
- Salary Sacrificing options