Community Care Worker – Cairns
We are currently looking for a casual Community Care Worker for our Cairns Community Services. We would love to hear from enthusiastic and experienced individuals to join our team!
In this role you will be providing personal lifestyle services to clients in need of assistance to include domestic work, hygiene assistance and social support in the form of transport to medical appointments, bill paying and personal shopping.
PresCare has been caring for Queenslanders in their communities for 85 years through services including residential and in-home community care, independent living units, affordable housing and disability services. Why not join us as we become one of the premier aged care providers in Queensland.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Certificate III in Community Work or Aged Care OR
- Experience in Aged Care community work
- A current Driver’s License and your own registered transport
- Current First Aid Certificate and CPR Certificate
Joining PresCare, some of your benefits will include:
- Being part of a culture that makes a daily difference in people’s lives
- Wellness Program initiatives
- Salary Sacrificing options
- Competitive salary
The successful applicant will have the ability to work weekends and flexible hours, including outside school hours. You will also be required to undergo a national police check prior to commencement.
To apply, please click the APPLY button below.