Community Care Worker
At PresCare we care about the wellbeing of others, we respect and value diversity. We are committed to the discovery of ideas and innovation in our services. We are fun loving, out-going and creative people who work hard to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
We are currently looking for Casual Community Care Workers to join our community services team. We would love to hear from enthusiastic experienced individuals who have a passion for excellent customer service.
In this role you will be providing personal lifestyle services to clients including domestic work, hygiene assistance and social support in the form of transport to medical appointments, bill paying and personal shopping.
To be successful in this role, the following qualifications and/or experience:
- Certificate III in Community Work or Aged Care and/OR
- Experience in Aged Care or Disability community work
- A current Driver’s License and your own transport
- Current First Aid Certificate and CPR Certificate
Ideally candidates will have availability across a rotating roster including mornings, afternoons, sleepover shifts and weekends. You will also be required to undergo a national police check prior to commencement.
Joining PresCare, some of your benefits will include:
- Being part of a culture that makes a daily difference in people’s lives
- Wellness Program initiatives
- Salary Sacrificing options
To apply, simply click the APPLY button below.