At PresCare we care about the wellbeing of others, we respect and value diversity. We are committed to the discovery of ideas and innovation in our services. We are fun loving, out-going and creative people who work hard to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Care Coordinator at our Alexandra Gardens Facility in Rockhampton. Alexandra Gardens is a medium 94 bed Residential facility which provides full-time care.
As our Care Coordinator, you will be coordinating, supervising and improving our services under the current holistic care model. You will achieve this through providing technical and specialised nursing care by encompassing a multidisciplinary approach to achieve optimal care outcomes for our residents. You will be working in partnership with the Facility Manager to provide direction and guidance for continuous staff development and training to ensure improvement and growth.
This opportunity is for an experienced registered nurse who demonstrates a strong client focus, excellent clinical knowledge and highly developed leadership skills, together with a commitment to make a contribution to our team.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Degree in Nursing (or equivalent)
- Demonstrated experience within an Aged Care / Health Sector (minimum 2 years)
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of the Aged Care Accreditation Standards
- Demonstrated up-to-date knowledge and skills in Contemporary Aged Care Practises
- Knowledge of the Aged Care Funding Instrument process
- Prior experience in relation to human resources and performance management
Please note that should you be successful, you will be required to undergo a national police check prior to commencement.
Joining PresCare, some of your benefits will include:
- Wellness Program initiatives
- Salary Sacrificing options
- Being part of a culture that makes a daily difference in people’s lives