Business Analyst (Merchandise Planner)
You will be revered by your peers as a master of Microsoft Excel, and your curiosity and strong sense of initiative will set you apart. You will thrive on the opportunity to build a new model unencumbered and with strong support from Senior Leaders. Combining your great customer experience philosophy and extensive experience in retail / wholesale merchandise planning you will help our business transform.
You will demonstrate to us that you share our values through your behaviours while you provide actionable insights from our data.
To be successful in this role we are looking for you to have:
- Strong commercial acumen and technical knowledge
- Exceptional data analytics, insight development and reporting capability built on that game changing set of Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience and a level of comfort in building your own process
- Experience partnering with multiple business leaders in building maturity around data and insights
About the Role
Based in our Corporate Office at Milton you will support the Chief Commercial Officer and his leadership team and be responsible for:
- Building out processes from scratch and influence the selection, configuration and adoption of new systems / tools to capture and report on data for 5 commercial businesses that provide goods and services to the internal and external aged care and community organisations
- Derive actionable insights from sales, inventory, customer and initiative data
- Support product range and pricing reviews
- Support inventory optimisation including demand, slow moving and aged stock analysis and recommendations.
We love our work, and care for each other and outcomes. We respect and value diversity. We have a deep commitment to helping our customers discover they can live the life they want to live – even if that means changing how we do it. We are fun-loving, out-going and creative people who work hard to deliver quality products and services.
With more than 1000 great people across the group from Cairns to Adelaide you are joining a progressive and entrepreneurial organisation with a range of businesses that support our vision of building a network of connecting services to help Australians maintain independence either in their homes or in ours.
Our commitment to our people is genuine. For those who share our values we will help you grow professionally and personally through a range of initiatives and provide more tangible benefits including:
- private health insurance discounts and access to other health and wellbeing related offers such as discounts on health management programs
- financial planning and workplace banking benefits
- lifestyle benefits and discounts through our partners including Harvey Norman and Contented Chef.
Are you ready to help us transform lives ?