Administration Officer – Alexandra Gardens, North Rockhampton
PresCare is a Ministry of the Presbyterian Church of Queensland and we have been caring for Queenslanders in their communities for 85 years. We provide a full range of care services from residential and in-home community care to independent living units in metropolitan and regional areas through to affordable housing and disability services. With over 1,000 dedicated staff and volunteers, PresCare supports more than 5,500 Queenslanders from Cairns to the south-east corner.
We are currently looking for a full time Administration Officer for our Alexandra Gardens residential services located in North Rockhampton, Queensland. We would love to hear from enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
In this role you will support the operations of the facility. Duties will include database maintenance, filing, handling enquiries, reception duties, handling of petty cash, mail coordination, rostering and resident account management.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- At least 3 years experience in administrative roles (preferred)
- Demonstrated Customer Service, communication and organisation skills
- Certificate II or III in Business (Office Administration) or equivalent
- Experience in receptionist roles
- Experience in rostering
- Experience in Residential Aged Care
- Demonstrated accurate data entry and record keeping
- Current police check (if available or prepared to have one completed)
Joining PresCare, some of your benefits will include:
- Being part of a culture that makes a daily difference in people’s lives
- Wellness Program initiatives
- Salary Sacrificing options
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a national police check prior to commencement.
Please click the APPLY button below to submit your application.