Accounts Receivable Administrator – Corporate
At PresCare we care about the wellbeing of others, we respect and value diversity. We are committed to the discovery of ideas and innovation in our services. We are fun loving, out-going and creative people who work hard to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
An excellent opportunity has now become available for a customer service focused Accounts Receivable Administrator to join our Finance team on a 6 month contract at our Milton Office. Responsibilities include:
- Invoice and statement generation
- Liaising with external and internal clients to resolve queries and disputes
- Reconciling client accounts/statements
- Debt collection
- Data entry
- Other duties as required
The successful candidate will be excited by the opportunity to grow and learn with the role. We are looking for a team player who is proactive and enjoys taking initiative. Additional requirements include:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to negotiate and develop effective relationships
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Customer service focus
PresCare is a for purpose organisation connecting people in the community with services they need to live the way they choose. PresCare employees have access to a wide range of benefits including ongoing development, corporate staff discounts along with generous salary packaging.
Should you be interested, please apply below!