Podiatrist – Day Therapy Centre – Brisbane
- Company car provided
- Flexible 2 days per week
- Interesting and varied case load
At PresCare we care about the wellbeing of others, we respect and value diversity. We are committed to the discovery of ideas and innovation in our services and work hard to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
We are seeking a part-time Podiatrist to work 8:30am to 5pm, 2 days per week. We provide:
- Generous salary package.
- You can save on tax by opting to Salary Sacrifice.
- You only see a maximum of 8 Home-visit patients or 12 maximum clinic patients in a day.
- Full orientation and induction provided.
- Excellent administration support.
- No need to sterilise your own instruments.
- Clinic and community clients only!
What we are looking for:
- You are friendly, respectful, like helping people and enjoy giving exceptional service.
- Have excellent knowledge particularly in high risk patients and diabetic foot care.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills and is detailed with patient notes.
- Adhere to WH&S policies and procedures.
- Be registered with Podiatry Board of Australia.
- Have a National Police check not more than 3 months old.
- Have a Senior First Aid Certificate.
- Full driver’s license and own car.
PresCare is a for purpose organisation connecting people in the community with services they need to live the way they choose. PresCare employees have access to a wide range of benefits including ongoing development, corporate staff discounts along with generous salary packaging.