Mitchelton Information Session – February 2019
Confused about aged care services, your entitlements and options?
Join us for a FREE information session where you’ll get to meet face-to-face with a PresCare representative who will help you understand ‘consumer directed care’ (‘CDC’) – what it means, how you are impacted, what you’re entitled to and what you need to do.
This session will be held on 27 February 2019 from 10.00am to 12.00pm at Piccabeen Community Centre (22 Hoben Street, Mitchelton QLD 4053).
At this session we’ll answer all of the questions that many older Australians have been asking…
- How to start the My Aged Care process
- Home Care Packages, Commonwealth Home Support Program and other funding options
- ACAT assessment and how to get one
- Expectations and waitlists
- Finding the right provider
Please RSVP your attendance by calling 1800 773 722.
#PresCare #Mitchelton #AgedCare #Support #InformationSession #HomeCarePackage #CommonwealthHomeSupportProgram #MyAgedCare