Caloundra Information Session – December 2018
Confused about aged care services, your entitlements and options?
Join us for a FREE information session where you’ll get to meet face-to-face with a PresCare representative who will help you understand ‘consumer directed care’ (‘CDC’) – what it means, how you are impacted, what you’re entitled to and what you need to do.
This session will be held on 4 December from 9.30am-11.00am at Caloundra Presbyterian Church (corner of Ormuz Street and Kalinga Street, Caloundra QLD 4551)
At this session we’ll answer all of the questions that many older Australians have been asking…
- How to start the My Aged Care process
- Home Care Packages, Commonwealth Home Support Program and other funding options
- ACAT assessment and how to get one
- Expectations and waitlists
- Finding the right provider
Please RSVP your attendance by calling 1800 773 722.
#PresCare #Caloundra #AgedCare #Support #InformationSession #HomeCarePackage #CommonwealthHomeSupportProgram #MyAgedCare