By giving a gift, no matter how big or small, you’ll be helping us develop programs that give older Australians more choices.
A gift of any size is guaranteed to make a difference. Donations help us develop and maintain innovative programs that focus on reducing social isolation – giving older people opportunities to stay connected with their family, friends and community.
As a not-for-profit organisation, the money we make is put back into the communities where we provide care and support. We rely on the generosity of people, through donations and gifts, to continue to provide quality care to older Australians.
There are so many simple yet significant ways you can help us to make a positive difference:
- Become a monthly donor
- Honour the memory of a loved one
- Participate in workplace giving
- Give small parcels of shares
- Leave a gift in your will
- Give your time
- Get your organisation involved
There are many ways of making a donation to PresCare:
- Make your donation online – an easy and secure way to support PresCare. Click here.
- Make your donation by phone – call 1800 773 722.
- Send your donation directly to the PresCare Gift Fund. Fund BSB: 064 000 Account number: 14393792 Description: ‘General Donation’.
To request a tax receipt from PresCare, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please supply your name, address, telephone number and copy of the bank direct deposit receipt. Donations of $2.00 or more are tax deductible. When you sign up to give regularly, you decide how much you would like deducted automatically each month from your credit card or bank account. We’ll send you a welcome pack, confirming your payment details and welcoming you to our regular giving program. You’ll also receive an annual receipt at tax time to use as a tax deduction.
To find out more, please call (07) 3223 4444 or email email@example.com.