Home Care Services
We’re about you and the people you love. We connect people with the home care services they need to live the way they choose. Whether it’s organising some help in your home, being transported to a medical appointment, or just connecting with friends and the community, PresCare’s in-home care support workers listen to you to tailor a combination of services that suit your individual needs and budget.
Who are we & what do we do?
PresCare is a Ministry of the Presbyterian Church of Queensland. We’ve been helping Australians live the way they choose since 1929. Everything we do is fully accredited, so you can be sure you’re receiving the best quality services from highly trained professional people with a genuine commitment to care and excellence.
As an approved aged care provider, PresCare can offer you or your loved one support through funding from Allied Health Services, Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP), Home Care Packages (HCP), Veterans’ Home Care and more.
Depending on your funding approval, the following in-home support services are available
- Personal and in-home care services
- Home and garden maintenance
- Transport to appointments and social events
- Accompanied and assisted shopping or bill paying
- In-home nursing
- Community and social activities
- Rehabilitation & physical therapy (physiotherapy, podiatry, speech pathology, dietitian, exercise physiologist)
- Respite care (day and overnight)
- Disability services
- Dementia services
- Pastoral and spiritual care
- Food and meal services
- Mobility equipment and everyday living aids
If you don’t already have funding package, you will require a referral and assessment through My Aged Care (MAC). PresCare’s friendly and knowledgeable Customer Relationship Officers can assist with this process and help you to arrange an assessment.
We can also provide specific services to meet your needs by private arrangement.
If you would like to get an idea of how much it might cost for a home care support package that is tailor-made to suit your own individual needs we encourage you to use our Create My Own Care Plan tool.
Alternatively, please call 1800 773 722 speak to one of our Customer Relationship Officers who can provide all of the information and help you need to get started with arranging in-home support.
Home Care Services
- Brisbane South – Ph: 07 5519 6600
- Logan River Valley- Ph: 07 5519 6600
- Beaudesert – Ph: 07 5519 6600
- Gold Coast – Ph: 07 5519 6600
- Wide Bay – Ph: 07 4194 3500
- Sunshine Coast – Ph: 07 5413 9500
- Brisbane North – Ph: 07 3881 5300
- Rockhampton – Ph: 07 4921 7600
- Mackay – Ph: 07 4963 0922
- Cairns – Ph: 07 4081 5900
- Townsville – Ph: 1800 773 722
Allied Health – Ph: (07) 3710 2318 or 1800 773 722
- Sherwood Place Day Respite Care – Ph: (07) 3379 1051 or 1800 773 722
- Inala Place Day & Overnight Respite Care – Ph: (07) 3278 8432 or 1800 773 722
- Fulton Place Day & Overnight Respite Care – Ph: 1800 773 722