Support Services Worker – Vela
We are currently looking for Permanent Part Time Support Service Workers for our Vela Residential facility located at Carina. We would love to hear from enthusiastic experience individuals to join our team!
In this role, you will work in a busy and professionally fulfilling environment, with the support of a happy team that supports the catering and cleaning services provided to our residents. Your duties will include cleaning all areas, kitchen work, serving food and following resident’s dietary requirements.
PresCare has been caring for Queenslanders in their communities since 1929, through services including residential and in-home community care, independent living units, affordable housing and disability services. Why not join us as we become one of the premier aged care providers in Queensland.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of food safety and a good understanding of infection control
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Strong customer service and excellent people skills
- A desire to make a daily difference in people’s lives
- Experience in Aged Care (desirable)
- Hospitality or similar qualifications (desirable)
Joining PresCare, some of your benefits will include:
- Wellness Program initiatives
- Salary Sacrificing options
- Being part of a culture that makes a daily difference in people’s lives
The successful applicant will have the ability to work weekends and flexible hours, including outside school hours. You will also be required to undergo a national police check prior to commencement.