Registered Nurse – Rockhampton – Alexandra Gardens
We have an exciting opportunity for permanent part-time Registered Nurses at our Alexandra Gardens Residential Services located in Rockhampton.
At PresCare Alexandra Gardens we are proud of our facility, our employees and our residents. We are passionate about working together to build and maintain a happy, harmonious, caring, compassionate, and creative environment for our employees and residents alike.
As a Registered Nurse at Alexandra Gardens, you will work in a busy and professionally fulfilling environment. With the support of a happy team, you will report directly to the Facility Manager, lead, supervise and develop nursing staff, and plan the provision of care for the PresCare Rockhampton facility.
To be successful in this role, the following qualifications and/or experience:
- Degree in Nursing
- Current registration or eligibility for registration with APHRA
- Qualifications or experience in Aged Care
- Knowledge of Aged Care Standards
- Prior experience in a similar role within an Aged Care / Health Sector
- Experience in accreditation processes
Joining PresCare, some of your benefits will include:
- Being part of a culture that makes a daily difference in people’s lives
- Wellness Program initiatives
- Salary Sacrificing options
The successful applicant will have the ability to work weekends and flexible hours, including outside school hours. You will also be required to undergo a national police check prior to commencement.