Enrolled Nurse – Alexandra Gardens
We have an exciting opportunity for a permanent part-time Enrolled Nurse at our Alexandra Gardens Residential Service located in North Rockhampton.
At PresCare Alexandra Gardens, we are proud of our facility, our employees and our residents. We are passionate about working together to build and maintain a happy, harmonious, caring, compassionate, and creative environment for our employees and residents alike.
As an Enrolled Nurse, you will assist the Registered Nurse in accordance with professional standards in providing preventative, palliative, curative and rehabilitative nursing care. You will work in a busy and professionally fulfilling environment with the support of a happy team.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Diploma in Nursing (required)
- Current registration or eligibility for registration with APHRA
- Prior experience in a similar role within an Aged Care / Health Sector (preferred)
- Demonstrated up-to-date knowledge and skills in Contemporary Aged Care Services (preferred)
- The flexibility to work morning, afternoon and weekend shifts –including outside school hours;
Joining PresCare, some of your benefits will include:
- Being part of a culture that makes a daily difference in people’s lives
- Being part of an organisation with core values of Respect, Care, Discover and Deliver
- Wellness Program initiatives
- Training and Development to assist your career development
- Salary Sacrificing options
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a national police check prior to commencement.